Areas where Botox is applied:
- In the horizontal wrinkles of the forehead.
- In the wrinkles between the eyebrows.
- In cases where we want either to lift or lower the eyebrow.
- On the side of the eyes.
- In cases of asymmetry where asymmetric application takes place.
- In selected cases on the upper or lower lip.
- In the neck, in people with good skin elasticity.
How much does BOTOX treatment cost? The cost of treatment varies from person to person since the dose is individualized for each person, so a different amount of medicine is required. Men generally need more than women. The individualized diagnosis of each case by the specially trained doctor will determine the cost of treatment which in any case is very reasonable depending on the visible result and the safety of treatment.