Nearly 50% of women over 40 experience symptoms of genital atrophy which can significantly affect their sex life.
Vaginal regeneration with fractional CO2 laser is a non-surgical procedure for the treatment of vaginal atrophy.
This is a safe and effective solution without the side effects of medication.
With age and reduced estrogen levels, the vaginal wall loses collagen, becomes thinner and the natural elasticity and blood supply decreases.
This results in the loss of lubrication and changes in the natural balance of the internal environment of the vagina, with the ultimate consequences of urinary urgency or urinary incontinence and vaginal relaxation.
Advantages of Vaginal Reconstruction and Tightening with Fractional CO2 Laser
- It is a quick process, usually about 10 minutes.
- Minimal discomfort or pain.
- Low risk process.
- Suitable for almost all women.
- Achieves long-term improvement.
- It can be applied to certain groups of patients who are unsuitable for hormone replacement therapy e.g. breast cancer patients.
- Most patients show significant improvement after a single treatment.
- It is a fast and effective treatment that uses multiple microscopic laser energy columns to stimulate collagen production, injuring it in a controlled manner and regenerating normal vaginal tissue.
It uses the same tried and tested laser technology that has been used for the last 15 years to rejuvenate facial skin.
In just 30 days after treatment, new tissue regeneration in the vaginal wall begins to build a naturally stronger, tighter structure and the protective mucosa regains volume, hydration, and elasticity.